Thank you for visiting the Hotel Council website!
I am thrilled to welcome you to our new site! The Hotel Council is the voice of the hotel industry and we re-designed our website to reflect this.
Our hope for this redesign is to make it even more useful to the people we work with – our members, our industry partners, city leaders, and community members. We wanted to improve your experience on our site, whether you are looking for policy updates, registering for an event, or looking for more information about being a part of the Hotel Council.
Some key upgrades you will see and experience on our site include:
- Clean and simple homepage highlighting the most important news stories and upcoming events
- A new section focused on advocacy
- A mobile-responsive site for those visiting us on a mobile device
- Member dashboard to access event registration history, membership renewal information, and members-only content
- Overall more intuitive and streamlined navigation throughout the site
Since 1987, the Hotel Council of San Francisco has represented the hotel industry in policy discussions that impact this industry. Our priorities over the last 30 years have evolved and today, our priorities include:
- Ensure short-term rental platforms are fairly regulated
- Reduce aggressive street behavior to improve the employee and visitor experience
- Reduce traffic congestion to improve employee and visitor mobility by all modes
- Develop solutions to reduce homelessness
- Continue to communicate the economic benefits the hotel industry has on the City
We hope this redesigned website communicates our priorities and allows you to quickly and easily stay updated on the important work we do for the hotel industry.
With this new site, our members will also have new login credentials to access members-only event pricing and content. Please call us at (415) 391-5197 if you need your new username and password.