San Francisco’s vision for the future of cannabis is expected to come into focus Tuesday with the introduction of legislation to the Board of Supervisors.
The Hotel Council of San Francisco serves as the voice of the hospitality industry in San Francisco and the Bay Area. The Hotel Council has strong partnerships with local government, elected officials, and community groups that help protect the interests of the hotel and hospitality industry.
The Hotel Council of San Francisco collaborates with business groups and organizations to strengthen and amplify our voice in the community and City Hall. Some of our key partners include:
- California Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- San Francisco Travel Association
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- Golden Gate Restaurant Association
- Building Owners and Operators Association
- Community Benefit Districts
San Francisco police said Thursday they are shifting tactics in their fight to reduce vehicle burglaries and other property crimes by increasing foot patrols and seeking to prevent more crimes before they happen.
That last call holler at San Francisco bars is one step closer to being extended to 4 a.m. now that a state bill geared toward boosting city nightlife is on its way to an assembly vote.