Video highlights from our 2nd Annual Advocacy Breakfast
The Hotel Council of San Francisco serves as the voice of the hospitality industry in San Francisco and the Bay Area. The Hotel Council has strong partnerships with local government, elected officials, and community groups that help protect the interests of the hotel and hospitality industry.
The Hotel Council of San Francisco collaborates with business groups and organizations to strengthen and amplify our voice in the community and City Hall. Some of our key partners include:
- California Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- San Francisco Travel Association
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- Golden Gate Restaurant Association
- Building Owners and Operators Association
- Community Benefit Districts
The Friends of the San Francisco Department on the Status of Women awarded Kevin Carroll the United Nations CEDAW Award for Leadership. CEDAW is the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women. Kevin Carroll is the Executive Director of the Hotel Council of San Francisco. The Hotel Council was established in…
Hotel Council of San Francisco is partnering with multiple visitors bureaus on discounted hotel rooms for fire victims
The hospitality industry of San Francisco is working quickly to bring immediate assistance to those in need due to the wildfires in the Northern California wine country.