San Francisco’s hotel owners and managers are increasingly frustrated that their gorgeous city, with its many museums, fine restaurants and scenic vistas, has an ever-deteriorating, dismaying flip side to the postcard.
The Hotel Council of San Francisco serves as the voice of the hospitality industry in San Francisco and the Bay Area. The Hotel Council has strong partnerships with local government, elected officials, and community groups that help protect the interests of the hotel and hospitality industry.
The Hotel Council of San Francisco collaborates with business groups and organizations to strengthen and amplify our voice in the community and City Hall. Some of our key partners include:
- California Hotel and Lodging Association
- American Hotel and Lodging Association
- San Francisco Travel Association
- San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- African American Chamber of Commerce
- Golden Gate Restaurant Association
- Building Owners and Operators Association
- Community Benefit Districts
Mayor Ed Lee, the city’s first Asian American mayor and the man who presided over San Francisco’s rise to the top of the tech world, died early Tuesday morning.
Video highlights from our 2nd Annual Advocacy Breakfast