The Young Professionals committee’s mission is to engage and develop young professionals in the hospitality industry through networking, education, and community giving.
This committee is open to all Hotel Council members under the age of 40.
If you are interested in joining this committee, please contact Jessica Lum.
Educational Committee Meetings, featuring:
- Oscar Rodriguez, General Manager, Marriott Union Square
- Michael Pace, Area General Manager, Clift
- Wes Tyler, General Manager, Chancellor Union Square Hotel
- James Lim, General Manager, Omni San Francisco Hotel
- Jo Licata, Community Programs Manager, Hilton San Francisco Union Square
- Hotel tours
Educational Networking Events:
- Around the Table: Industry Leaders Answer your Biggest Questions
- Negotiation 101
- Young Professionals Mixer