In 1989, the Hotel Council honored Peter Goldman, long-time leader and icon in the hotel community, with the Award of Excellence. The award was presented to Peter Goldman upon his retirement for his leadership, devotion, and extraordinary service in the hospitality industry.
The Peter Goldman Award of Excellence honors this icon each year by recognizing a devoted leader in the hotel community with skills and energy that raise the level of service and perception of our San Francisco hospitality industry.
Peter Goldman Award of Excellence nominees must:
- Exemplify outstanding industry knowledge and devotion
- Demonstrate leadership skills and energy that raise the level of service and perception of the San Francisco hospitality industry
- Contribute to San Francisco's reputation as a premier convention and tourist destination
- Have demonstrated professionalism over the years as a phenomenal hotelier
- Have demonstrated a warm and caring attitude for others